Monday, November 21, 2011

DAY OUT

Day out with Progression,Xiaorou and Maggie :D Progression is THE CHAMPION ! =D
After that we went to don't know which HK char chan ting! Forgot! Siowbang's drinks. He likes to order colorful drinks! So cute :P hahahha!


after this me and Karien craving for dessert and wanna try out this new cake! Hmmmm, not bad. Not very sweet and taste good :D Wo xi huannnn <3

The another day. Wenr E-curve. 2 of them joined the HAPPY FEET 2 competition and they get HAPPY FEET 2 premium worth RM300! Meaning that I can go also :P go for free! WoohooO! hahhahah!


Howhow joined us for NA XIE NIAN! The 1st movie which I willing to spend money to watch 2nd times! Super duper NICE! I like the storyyyy so muchhhh! There are so many quote that I like and represent my thinking *not only me I think, for girls and boyss* :D

"常常聽人家說啊,戀愛最美好的時候就是曖昧的時候。"
"人生本來就有很多事是徒勞無功的啊。"
"也許在另外一個平行時空裡,我們是在一起的。"

我想看第3次!

Finals 终于完了。Me and my bestie go for nails art :D for our prom!
Express Manicure and Pedicure only worth RM35. We bought the coupon at Groupon.com.
Go and register to grab some cheap stuff! :D


GRADUATED! :') Waiting for my result and my Uni-life!
I'm so excitedd to go for UNI LIFE! WOOOOOHOOO! :D

No comments: