Wednesday, November 9, 2011

college

So sad. I can't concentrate at all :( please la! Last 2nd subject. That mean after tomorrow I left last paper- Accounting. Same as SPM, our last paper also the same - A/c. For those non-science stream student they chilling at house already :( I need to wait until next Monday because my last paper is on Monday.

Today me and tingtingkim go to ee-wei house study. But we didn't study at all =.= all tingtingkim's fault lar :P hahaha! Ate Domino's pizza as lunch and go tutti frutti. Damn nice! Crave for TF for 2weeks already. I cannot eat due to cough but now cure already *jump jump*. In the same time, I feel bad also because he sick already because of me. I pass my *sickness* to him :((

just a short update * update tomorrow* tata!
wish me luck kay?! Since I haven't start to do my revision yet ><

No comments: