Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday =D
Lepak at Sunway Pyramid with my lovely grandma. She wanna grab a sport shoes so I bring her there. Feel like dressing myself up like a Japan's student =P

doesn't 100% look alike


#Grey cardigan from PDI
#Green Mini skirt from online shopping
#Green floral ribbon from IOI
#Longchamp pink color bag

Spotted a STYLISH shop in Sunway Pyramid =D *jump jump*
Vintage look + fashionable! Designer from Korean & Japan. *no wonder so NICE*
Every 2nd items can get 50% =D woooohhh!

Bought a trouser! I never own a trouser cause I doesn't look good with trouser. But I love COCCHA trouser =D its perfectly fits my FATASS :P *swt* Hahahah!
and I bought this blouse and top! :D *loving it so much*

I wish to buy all the clothes :P but it's too pricyy for me :'(


Let's intro some NICE food to you guys. *sharing* <3


#Mint chocolate from MEIJI #RM7.90/pack
Rating : 5 over 5

#Full House
#Creme Brulee! Rating: 5 over 5 (the left bottom)
The another food not really nice. *wo bu xi huan*


#鸡蛋仔from full house
Rating : 5 over 5


#Chocolate tang yuan with peanut.
Comment : Quite sweet. But I like =D
Rating : 3 over 5


After that, we go IOI Boulevard - Umaya(Japanese restaurant). Wo ai SUSHI ! but no RAW =P



Wahyu! My favorite!
Rating : 5 over 5!

and some sushi!
Rating : 5 over 5 too! =D

Sorry guys. Recently I won't update my blog/facebook. Latest news will show at Twitter & Instagram. Do follow me =D
#Twitter = big.head.girl@hotmail.com @Eileen_U
#Instagram = @eileenu



Goodnight peeps =D



No comments: