Sunday, October 16, 2011

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM

2 more weeks, I gonna to have my final exam. Scaryyy weihh! But this I weekend. I do nothing. Just feel like slapping myself. Hahaha LOL

Okay. Stop bull shiting! Hmmmmp. Just wanna share what I do recently. I get addicted to Ipad. I keep camwhore and edit edit edit and upload to Instagram so do follow my instagram @eileenu :D to get the lastest news :P LOL!

Finally! I bought her! Leopard print flat! I wanna to own a comfortable leopard print flat since.......I like leopard print. It's very comfortable and nice to walk :D LOVE TTM! <3

and bought some stuff from BENEFIT ! Awww <3 Love their packing. It's so unique and oldschool! :D The cleanser is super duper nice. Normally, after you remove make up. You will feel your face very oily. But this won't! You will feel fresh :D

The another one is foundation, before you put on your BB cream. It help your skin look smoother and no thick make up on your face although your apply damn a lot of BB cream :D


AND I GET ADDICTED TO IPAD! THE EDIT SOFTWARE! and I dump my G12 :( feel so bad!
See! The effect is so preettty :D SS! LOL!

Make up from BENEFIT :)


Loving my eyebrow in this photo ._.


Jacket: Kitchen
Mango basic tee
Elle sport high waisted skirt

Wooops! My hair turn to brown color already :(
I wanna my black hair :(

Just a random post because CAFFEINE IS KEEPING ME AWAKE! So dumb :'(

No comments: