Monday, October 31, 2011

Friends ♥



还有2天就final了 紧张
但 我表现的一点不care 搞得我身边的朋友都为我着急
满surprise的 ♥ 也觉得很sweet
昨天 Des text 我 "Remember to revise! Just in case you're not doing anything right now. And don't stress kay. Sm:)le"
当我收到讯息时 我人在Sunway Pyramid 就没回text
晚上 第二封
“Hello. I don't know what you're doing now. But I really hope if you're out somewhere chilling' or lying on sofa/bed chillaxin or maybe camwhoring etc. Just wanna remind you to do abit of revision. I know its a bit annoying I kept on reminding you like I know I'm not your parents but. You're my friend. Exams quite near. And I hope you, me and all of us will get through and proceed to a higher degree of education. Its time to really get serious this week. I know its so tiring and not fun at all spending so much time on books,trying to understand it and practicing. But just hang in there for 2 more weeks and you can have all the fun and food you want after that. You me everyone can do it. Don't give up everyone can do it. Don't give up on studies la. Its okay if you still find me annoying. Good luck. And remember to sm:)le when you're at it."
我读的时候 心是温暖的 you did motivated me to study xoxo

晚上 tingting tweet 我 她逼不得已online 因为她看到我的instagram全部都是食物的照片 她很担心 awwwww ♥ so sweet right! 今天早上她又打给我,因为怕我还在睡。真的很感动 :')
Ee-wei也是又打电话来 ♥ I miss you guys so much :') and I love you guys! xoxo!

还有几个朋友 也不断的吹我读书 hahahahha so cute lar you all =D ♥

No comments: