Sunday, August 21, 2011

I.U day & KGTM Club

Went I.U.Day with Rou. This week just both of us go back to our hometown Mentakab :'( because all of my babes having final exam,mid term exam and assignment. Actually am rushing of my assignment but my Dad wants me go to back for the dinner. So ;) who calls I'm such a good girlll :D

The half way,me and Rou feel hungry. So we go to SR to have our lunch with Joel ;) Thankiu for the bill! Tee-heee. He eat damn a lot. I was like OMG! He order this ...... andddd

this..... all fattening food.

But it tastes good! no doubt! Must try this!!!

Me and Rou. I wonder how long I didn't cam whore. Phewwww

Jianhan xuwen kokoxiang Siowbang. The new group ? :S IDK


I.U.Day end at 5 and I'm going to dinner which my dad wanted me to go. I go home bath, remove make up and put on make up again. Hope my skin can take it lar =x Light make up, inner eye liner and mascara, BB cream that's all. So lazy to put eye shadow and lens. Bought the rabbit ears at 2010 and only I took it out and use.

Ai chin sorry lar :P Lazy to block you and I look nice in this photo :P
With my sista. Left- Aichin and Right- Wendy.

Very nice right? I means the balloon, not me =x


Big boobies! Muahahahahha!

Damn a lot of food. Sushi! I don't really like sushi. But it look tasty. *drooling*
Still got my favorite- Lamb stick!



With my lil sista- zhiyin <3

Stupid wendy :P

She is getting mature and mature =x oh no!



With my lovely Mum <3

He is tommy. The one who makes the sushi. He is showing us the process of cutting the salmon fish. How pro is he.





Rou and tzechin :DD


Okay! End of the post. Is time to study. I am having exam on tomorrow. Guys pray for me please. I didn't even touch the book and I am so sleepy right now. Next week will be a hectic week. FML. Next post I'll introduce some nice Korean meal for you guys which nearby my school :D It is awesome for who likes Korean meal. Stay tuned!




No comments: